Aqua4D is hiring! Join our Technical Agronomist team. Apply now.
Be part of a fast-growing, innovative and sustainable Swiss company. Now recruiting a Technical Sales Agronomist for an exciting new project.
Are you experienced in technical agronomy for large crops, and have a firm grasp of the management of irrigation installations? Do you like to travel, and have a passion for sustainable agricultural solutions? Then don’t miss out on this unique opportunity.
You will join a project team to bring to market a new Aqua4D -HR product to allow the application of our technology in the pivot irrigation market used in large crops (cereals, pulses, oilseeds). You will collect and manage Technical, Marketing and Sales information and data from third parties (distributors, customers, pivot manufacturers, professional association, etc.) necessary for the design of the Aqua4D-HR system in order to ensure proper operation and prevent technical problems. You will also manage the validations (trials) of the Aqua4D-HR system in real operational conditions with customers. This includes water and soil analysis & irrigation scheme interpretation, proposals of a technical solutions, implementation of follow-up protocol, monitoring, data collection and analysis.
You will be involved in the development of the strategic commercialization plan for Aqua4D-HR and you will also give a technical training to internal and external customers. Furthermore, you may be asked upon to represent the company at international exhibitions and events.
Your profile :
- Experience in a engineer/technical agronomist consultancy position in the large crops market
- Know-how in irrigation installation management
- Fluent in English, French desired, Spanish or Portuguese is a plus
- You are independent, rigorous, methodical, self-learning ability and customer service oriented
- You have the motivation to travel frequently in Europe, North and South America
Our offer :
- An excellent opportunity in an internationally-oriented Swiss company driven by quality, innovation and sustainability
- A dynamic, enthusiastic, open and committed culture
- An attractive remuneration package
- The nature of the position will require to work in our headquarter in Switzerland
Interested? Please send your CV, motivation letter and current salary details by e-mail to Charles-Henri Faure : firstname.lastname@example.org
For any additional information about our company, please contact us or visit our website https://aqua4d-irrigation.com/