10 reasons why 2018 was a landmark year for Aqua4D
As we the curtain falls on another year, we look back at some of the true highlights of a great 12 months:
1. New HQ: Finishing touches being made on company’s new 1000 m2 headquarters to be opened in March 2019, including offices and full internalizing of manufacturing as a benchmark of Swiss quality.
2. Awards: Aqua4D was recognized as one of the 100 best PME in Switzerland (Suisse Romande) in 2018.
3. Swiss recognition: Official endorsement from the Swiss federal Technology Fund for respecting resources, water savings and greenhouse gas emission savings.
4. Investment: In November 2018, PHT announced it had raised 1.5 million Swiss Francs ($1.5m) funding from a new investor for its unique proprietary EM agricultural fertigation improvement technology, bringing total funding to date for the company to more 4 million Swiss Francs.
5. SDGs: Across the company, we hit 11 of the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals, including Life on Land, Clean Energy, Climate Action and Responsible Production.
6. International standards: Aqua4D Technology gained CB Certification in November 2018, providing a further boost to the company’s internationalization.
7. New look: We released a new corporate and agriculture website, new weekly blog, and a new world map showing our international reach.
8. Validation: 30 scientific references and more than 100 Field References (many of which are to be found on our new website).
9. Cooperation: Working together with automated monitoring and agricultural consulting such as H2O Optimizer in California or top agronomists through our partner Verta Tekno in Turkey and Central Asia.
10. Global reach: Our systems are now installed in 40 countries and counting, including several new territories and some big clients in our strongholds.
So, bring on 2019! From all at Aqua4D and Planet Horizons Technology, we wish you a very Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year.